The international standard IEC 61000-4-6 relates to conducted immunity requirements, preventing the influence of radio frequency signals to electrical and electronic equipment. To be able to perform conducted immunity testing on an EUT (Equipment Under Test) with several types of connecting cables, different Coupling Decoupling Networks are needed.
DARE!! Instruments introduces a complete range of high quality, full compliant and easy-to-use CDN’s. This enables to perform full compliant and reliable conducted immunity testing on any kind of EUT cable.
Below you will find some advantages of the CDN series of DARE!! Instruments:
One model for all standards
- Full compliant to CISPR16, IEC61000-4-6, EN55015 and EN55035 standards
- Complete range for different EUT cables (AF, M, S and T)
- Each model covering frequency range 100 kHz up to 300 MHz
- Standard robust N-type RF input connection
- Easy Magnetic-Grounding connection (patent pending)
- Delivered including calibration certificate*
- Shorting- and calibration adapters available